Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tea Time

When it's cold outside, it's always time for a good hot cup of tea! And how fun it would be to serve it out of a beautiful teapot like this one!!!! This is actually a digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps, a set called Eclectic Teapots. From the moment I saw this particular teapot, I knew the colors I wanted to use on it. I've had this DaisyD's DSP forever, and it couldn't be more perfect. I am going to submit this card for the awesome sketch challenge over at Card Patterns. Do come back tomorrow because I will have a bunch of cards to show you - sneak previews for Clear Dollar Stamps, new sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and a fun challenge for Fresh Brewed Designs. You won't want to miss a thing.

3 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely fantastic card Linda! Those papers are to die for and are perfect with the new CDS digi image. Wonderfully done!
Hugs,
Sharon

Unknown said...

LOVE how you colored the teapot and that paper matched perfectly!

Hugs,
True :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.