Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tea Time

When it's cold outside, it's always time for a good hot cup of tea! And how fun it would be to serve it out of a beautiful teapot like this one!!!! This is actually a digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps, a set called Eclectic Teapots. From the moment I saw this particular teapot, I knew the colors I wanted to use on it. I've had this DaisyD's DSP forever, and it couldn't be more perfect. I am going to submit this card for the awesome sketch challenge over at Card Patterns. Do come back tomorrow because I will have a bunch of cards to show you - sneak previews for Clear Dollar Stamps, new sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and a fun challenge for Fresh Brewed Designs. You won't want to miss a thing.

3 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely fantastic card Linda! Those papers are to die for and are perfect with the new CDS digi image. Wonderfully done!
Hugs,
Sharon

True :) said...

LOVE how you colored the teapot and that paper matched perfectly!

Hugs,
True :D

antheam said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.