Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Second Post Today, A Sweet Sketch

I'm trying really hard to get to bed before midnight tonight, but I don't think that's gonna happen! I've been staying up too late for too many nights in a row and something's gotta give. Anyway, I couldn't go to bed without sharing this Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. Isn't this sketch fabulous?! You really should play along with us because we have a really great sponsor!
Tiddly Inks has the most adorable digital stamps you've ever seen!!! And the prize up for grabs is a $10 gift certificate!!! How grand!!!

Now on my card I use the Christmas Pixie. I went with some gorgeous papers by Kaiser Crafts that, if you look really close, already are sparkled. Just needed some stitching and ribbon!!!!! Thanks for stopping by. Sure hope you can find a moment in this busy time of year to join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


12 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Linda your cards are always so rich looking. The layers of cardstock and the stitching add so much toward that fabulous look. These papers are beautiful and your image is colored perfectly to match. Love that ribbon with the total look. I just love coming here to see your creations!
Hugs,
Sharon

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another gorgeous card! I just love your stitching - it just finishes the card perfectly! And look at that bow -- perfect!!!!

Have a super-duper week!
Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Another fabulous creation Linda, what a cutie this little pixie is. Gorgeous papers and your stitching is the perfect finish for your beautiful card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so cute... love the image and all the fun details you've included!

Jeannie said...

Oh Linda I absolutely adore this! Your coloring is perfect and the papers work with this image wonderfully! Great bow too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I just love your fairy it's so so cute. Your stitching and design papers are just beautiful and I love how you have sponged the edges of your image. I think what totally finished off your card it that amazing ribbon and bow I love that ribbon I want some ha ha as I love that green.
Great job.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie

Rachel said...

Love all that stitching Linda, it looks fab. Gorgeous card! Hope you're having a good week. Wedgie xxx

mulberry station said...

Linda, your card is fabulous!!! I love your image. Your coloring is perfect!! I absolutely love all the stitching and that wonderful bow!! Beautiful DP too!
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, this card is so stunning! I love the brillant colors your used! That hot pink really makes your Christmas Pixie pop! I also love your little jewels and the fun paper and ribbon! Every thing is perfect! And of course, I always love your added stitching!

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda i love that pixie. dont remember seeing it al all. You made it just so perfectly, papers, ribbon and colors. The sparkle is just SWEET. Cant forget the fab stitching. It's always a favorite of mine :) . You know great minds think alike.

Heide said...

What a fantastic card I love every thing about it, from the fantastic Polk a dot ribbon to the perfect colored image,

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is a fantastic card....love the circle. :)