Monday, July 19, 2010

Q & E Notecards

Yep, that's what these note cards are, quick and easy! I've had this Fillable Frames stamp set and die cut for some time now and finally decided to put it to use! I used colors that were within reach at the time - Melon mambo, Ballet blue, and Bashful blue. After die cutting the shape, I stamped the frame in white craft. I ended up making 9 all together - the melon says thank you, the ballet blue says for you, and the bashful blue says happy day. I even put my Scor-Pal to use by scoring two lines on the white background. Hopefully you can see it by clicking on the photo to enlarge it. I need more simple cards that don't cost and arm and a leg to mail, and I think these fit the bill. I might make more, they were so fun and fast (is that the same as quick and easy??!!).

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Beautiful cards!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Fabulous! And you are right, they won't cost a small fortune to mail!

Deanne :)