Thursday, January 14, 2010

Miracles Happen

Here's a card using the recently released stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Bee-Lieve. Do you ever find yourself stuck in a rut with your card making and try to go outside your comfort zone? Not sure if I'm all that crazy about this card because I did just that. Call me crazy, but I'm stuck on stamping my images on white or cream paper, using different colors of ink, but I always seem to use a neutral for that...here I stamped the flower and bee, gasp, with Enchanted Evening ink by PTI onto Aqua Mist cardstock. Another shocker, I didn't layer much with this card - guess that makes it a CAS one!!! Also, I always stamp my sentiments with black or dark brown ink, love to have the strong pop of the words. Here again I used the blue ink (I know what you're gonna say, it's dark!!) to stamp "God Makes Miracles Happen." Two different embossing folders were used for some fun textures and a pearl on every scallop. Like I said, the jury is still out on this one!!!!!!! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oh, pretty!!!! I love the colors on this. Excellent job!!

Michelle said...

Ohhh I like this card Linda. Great color combo! Going to have to try that one myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers!
Michelle