Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let Me Tail You

Okay, so this card is a little busy, but I've been trying to use up some of my scraps so this is what I came up with. The alligator (or is it a crocodile?!) I heat embossed so I could use my Tombow markers to watercolor. He came from a set called Critter Tales by Clear Dollar Stamps. I forgot to use my embossing buddy and got a smear of black embossing folder, hence the placement of the sentiment!!!!! Thanks for stopping by. What a beautiful day today, it made it all the way up into the low 50's!!! Incredible for the month of below freezing temps and snow we've been having!!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute, Linda! Those papers are perfect. You know, even with my embossing buddy I tend to get black smears everywhere ;D

Heather said...

This is totally adorable!!! Fabulous card!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo adorable, Linda....the papers are just perfect and I live your beautifully colored gater!!!! IKWYM about the weather...it was beautiful here today, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Surprise!!! It feels good to be checking my friend's blogs again! This card is adorable and I love the placement of the sentiment and that little gator is the cutest! Everything is perfect, as usual, my friend!

Kim said...

It's not too busy at all it is adorable and what great work with those markers too!

Laurie Wilson said...

this is so cute! busy can be cute sometimes and I think you did well on the patterns and shapes here! I have yet to use my bird paper, thanks for the idea to use it with mr alligator!