Thursday, September 24, 2009

You're Sweet!!

Loved the colors for the Color Chef challenge - orange, green, brown and white or vanilla. A long, long time ago, I had stamped this pear (don't even know who it's by!!) in versamark and added color with chalks. When I read the challenge colors, I immediately thought about finally putting it to use!! It's cut out and embossed with a nestability as is the scallop square. The sentiment is by Clear Dollar Stamps and is called Fruity Fun. I punched it out with a 1 1/4" square punch and popped it up on a scallop square punched out of Old olive. The little brad is by Kaiser Crafts. The DSP is by Reminisce, The Autumn Forest Collection. Had to add a little sewing around them too!! A bit of ribbon and this card is complete! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Linda, this is just beautiful! Wonderful card!

Kelly Jo said...

I LOVE your card! If I could figure out how to thread my sewing machine, I'd be all over the stitching- it adds so much to a card!!

Cassie said...

Super cute card, Linda!

Kim Nath said...

Your coloring on the pear is gorgeous, made my mouth water! Beautiful card!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very sweet (no pun intended) I like the dp with this image. Nicely done Linda.

Dawn B. said...

Super way to use this image. I have not seen this one. Great job..Love the chalks.