Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Sittin' Here


Got a card done for today's color challenge over on SCS -- Apricot appeal, Pixie pink, and Certainly celery. I also added black and white as neutrals. These sets are recently released by PaperTrey Ink - On My Couch, On My Couch Additions, and Polka Dot Basics II. I stamped the chair a second time, cut it out and popped it up. I love that little kitty fast asleep! The vintage buttons are also from PaperTrey Ink (can you tell I love their stamps and accessories!!!). Did a little zig zag stitching along the top and bottom of the one layer. These are such wonderful colors together -- funny thing is, I couldn't tell you the last time I used either the pixie pink or the apricot! Good thing for these challenges!

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love the way you used all these colors. I think this is the perfect image for this challenge. Great buttons too. TFS

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, those buttons look great. I can never do buttons well...

Kevin Renz said...

Hmmm... I was eye-balling this set. Now I get to eye ball it on your blog. Great job with it Linda.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I have this set and need to ink it up! I love the little cat in the chair! Great colors!!