Sunday, July 5, 2009

He Has Made Everything Beautiful

I didn't need much time to complete this card today!! It covers two challenges - first, the monthly Bible verse challenge and this week's Featured Stamper. The beautiful gallery we are scoping out belongs to B-gin-r. I cased this card, changing the colors to Basic grey, Going grey and So saffron. I white embossed the French Flair background stamp as well as the verse from Our Daily Bread Designs. I sponged around the embossing to make it pop then added the pearls from K & Co. A quick post about a quick card!!

6 comments:

PattyB said...

Linda I love the sweet and simple elegance of this! I left a blog award for you on my blog I hope you accept it :)

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Linda....such gorgeous colors and images!!! Simply elegant!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Vibrant and pretty Linda.

Kim said...

You have really been keeping your fingers inky! What a gorgeous group of cards! Sorry to cheat and comment on all of them at once but you work so fast its hard to keep up LOL.

Gloria Dojlido said...

I LOVE the white embossing on the yellow. Very bright and cheery!

Heather said...

So elegant! Beautiful card!