Sunday, January 11, 2009

Times Fun...


when you're having flies OR getting to stamp for fun!!!!! I made this card the other day just because -- alright, this stamp set from Close to my Heart hasn't seen ink yet and I was feeling guilty, that's the real reason!! I found the designer paper and the embossed layer of blue in my scrap bin and took it from there. I put my sewing machine to work also -- I work at a karate school and sew patches, hems, etc on the karate uniforms. Well, I'm resigning from this position in an effort to eliminate added stressors in my life. That means I will be using my sewing machine for fun now, like cards!! Have a great Sunday, and GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to de-stress your life! Your card is sweet and love those colors!

Jacquel said...

Love your work Linda! It's always so awesome and wonderfully detailed!!! I left you a little something on my blog....CONGRATS!!!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the layout and colors of this card. And that image and sentiment really put a smile on my face. I've also been trying to use some stamp sets of mine that have been collecting dust.