Monday, May 26, 2008

Wish RAK Memorial Day Challenges

This weekend in the Wish RAK forum was a VSN-like day of challenges. No time limit but we had to use something we had received thru WRAK. This challenge had to do with being in the garden. I had received images from Bloomin' Beautiful (from the Mini Catalog) and absolutely love this flower. It's very simple to color (a good thing for me!!), I used my Copics. Very simple layout too. Yep, you're right, I used Groovy guava and Wild wasabi.


I'm trying to listen to the hockey game while I'm typing this so please excuse any mistakes. I'm so bummed that the Pittsburgh Penguins are down. They just need to bring it home. Fingers are crossed. GO PENS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Linda! Love those colors together and your coloring is wonderful!

Heather said...

Beautiful card Linda!!