Saturday, May 10, 2008

Love This Color Combo!

Such classy colors -- River rock, White and Black. This is another swap card to use an elegant flower set and this color combo. I used the layout from a Featured Stamper, just don't know who. I'll have to do a little research to find out who it was. Thanks for looking.

I also made a card for my DSS last night but didn't want to post it, just in case she was surfin' the blogs. Have a wonderful Mother's Day -- I hit the stamp store pretty had this week for Mother's Day and all for myself!!! Now for some time to play!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I love that color combination...and you did a great job with it!!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I really like that color combo also!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!!

Mel said...

Awesome card!