Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scrap Cards


Okay Viv, you inspired me to really work on using my scraps!!!! I found this CB paisley layer in my bin along with the Cosmo Cricket DP. The image is from another good SCS friend Debra Tack (dtstampz) thru WRAK. I colored the bird with Prismacolor pencils, used Crystal Effects on his belly, Sakura gel pen and Stickles on his hat. I found this sketch on StampOwl's blog - you can find a link over on the right hand side of by blog. I colored in a few other Pun Fun images so maybe I can get them made.
Tomorrow and Tuesday morning is my stamp camp -- for 25 people!!!! I wish I had access to one big room and could set up lots of tables. My dining room table only holds 8 so I can't go much more than that each session. Three sessions on Sunday and one, two if necessary, on Tuesdays. Lots of work but lots of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the scrap pieces you used! Perfect!! What a cute little bird...very cheerful card!

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW, that is a huge crowd! I wish you much success with your stamp camp! Your "scrap" card is very cute!