Sunday, April 6, 2008

For You Dawg!



Yep, you got it, another VSN challenge card --use a sketch style stamp. I think I stamped this image off from my good friend Vivian, when we met last year in MI for a fun weekend of stamping and more stamping. It was either from then or thru Wish RAK!!! I used watercolor pencils to color this guy in and added sparkles to the candles and pom pom on his birthday hat. I had wanted to put brads under the words "For You", but forgot. It was Friday nite when I made this card and very, very tired. So use your imagination.

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I love this DAWG card. Sooo cute! I'm also lovin' your blog. Lots of cool cards, lady!

I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Hope you'll play! :)

Heather said...

I absolutely LOVE this. Love the colors, the layout, the image, everything! Great job!

Dee Jackson said...

This is adorable! fab layout! I'm so glad your feeling better:)
Dee