Thursday, September 6, 2007

House Mouse


House Mouse stamps intimidate me -- look at all that coloring!!!!!! Definitely not my strong suit but this was for the Labor Day weekend wish RAK challenge. I even used the Featured Stamper challenge for the layout, just had to turn it on its side to accomodate the image! Multiple layers on the scallop punch makes it look like a flower also. You can't see it very well but I stippled bashful blue around the flower to give the illusion of the sky. Thanks so much for looking!

4 comments:

Viv said...

This is a fabulous card! I love the image, the coloring and your little "sunflower"! Everything came together perfectly!

Mel said...

Awesome card! I love sunflowers and the little mouse is adorable!

UKMUMINUSA said...

This is gorgeous, I just bought this stamp yesterday but not had a chance to use it yet, now you have inspired me. What is the little stamp on the right hand side?

Yami said...

What a great card!!!! Linda-you always do such FAB-O work!!! I'm adding your blog to my IE favs, too!