Sunday, September 30, 2007

Christmas Card Challenge


I love the Christmas card challenge on SCS - make 10 cards each month for as many months as you wish. What a fabulous way to get those cards done!!! Here's my one for September - yep, finished it on the last day of the month!!! I love this snowman from Holiday Tag Team, he is just so darn cute. I used a layout I had seen on SCS and used Purely pomegranate, Chocolate chip, Garden green and Whisper white cardstock. The snowman is popped up with dimensionals. I colored the snowman with various markers and thought about using Stickles, but ended up not. I was so busy watching the poor Steelers lose that I honestly forgot! Maybe the ones for next month I'll put some on!

2 comments:

Viv said...

I really like the rich colors of this!! The snowman is a real cutie too!

Yami said...

This is soooo pretty. Love the color combo....good for you getting things done early...I should take some lessons ;)