Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wish RAK Monthly Challenge



This card is for Catagory #3 of this month's Wish RAK challenge - Flower with a layer. We had to use a flower image we received thru wish RAK and the timing of this one couldn't have been more perfect -- thanks crooked river!!

The flower is Fresh Bloom by Stampendous. I watercolored it with Cool caribbean, painted it with Crystal Effects, sprinkled lightly with glitter and cut it out. I played around adding dimension with the bone folder and pop up dots. We needed to use Sketch Challenge #74, a tri-fold card. I had the background paper in my scrap bin, thought it would be perfect.

Thanks so much for looking!!! Keep in mind, this is my first attempt at photographing my cards, I need to work on my technique a bit!

5 comments:

Viv said...

Beautiful flower and I love all the brads in the center! Great job!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Hi! I love your card! I wanted you to know that you have been TAGGED. You need to list 7 Random things about yourself and then TAG 7 more bloggers

Heidi said...

This is a beautiful card, love the colors ! Oh, and thanks for visiting my site and posting!
Heidi

Kristina Lewis said...

Gorgeous card! I love everything about it!

Trish D said...

This card is lovely - that flower really is gorgeous (but I keep telling myself that I won't break down and buy it!! ;)