Sunday, July 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

By Sue (aka bensarmom) whose blog can be found here - http://bensarmom.blogspot.com/. I've never been tagged before, how fun. So I need to list 7 things about myself -- here goes:

1. I am married, have 2 boys, Phillip who will turn 12 on the 10th and Kevin age 8.

2. I love to stamp and have become addicted to scrapbooking too thanks to our local scrapbook store. I never knew what my style was with scrapbooking until I started taking classes there - oh boy, more stuff to buy!!

3. I am a third degree black belt and a certified instructor. I love teaching taekwondo to all age groups. I always wanted to teach, thought it would be in nursing (I am also an RN), but I couldn't find the time to complete my Masters Degree.

4. I am a night owl. If I don't control myself, I am on SCS till 2am!! And if I'm not on Splitcoast at that time, then I'm in my stamp room! Love it when everyone's in bed and the house is quiet!

5. We own two cats. Fred is a black domestic short hair who loves Halloween!! Moonstruck came into our lives last year when I went to the shelter for a tour and fell in love with her. Besides, I needed another female in the house!!

6. I love sports! I think that's why God gave me two boys! I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan and follow hockey closely too. Baseball's okay.

7. Starting in the fall, I hope to expand my Stampin' Up business. I currently have one recruit, but have had three ladies state an interest in becoming demos. Right now I hold two stamp camps each month, but want to add more classes once the boys are back in school. Busy, busy, busy, I've always gotta stay busy.

Thanks for reading about me. Now to find someone else to tag!!!!!

No comments: