Sunday, March 11, 2007

Not Enough Hours in the Day!



And we just lost one of them during the night!! Now my question of where does the time go really needs an answer!! The whole family gets mixed up with the time change, but, I've gotta admit, I like the longer daylight.

I did squeeze some card-making time into today -- finally! I made this card for a swap. I love the Carte Postale set. I used it once for stamp camp and several ladies voiced their dislike of it. They still made the card though!!! I used my browns, the color I am so into lately. The greens and pinks work so well with it too. I colored the flower in metallic pencils - don't use them enough. The flower was stamped twice so I could punch the center one out and pop it up. French Flair was the background used, of course!!

No comments: