Monday, June 5, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Boy a good night sleep would certainly make me smile!!! I'm late with my card but got it made. Our CAS challenge this week at The Outlawz is to use a technique. I went with foiling and heat embossing. The background was created with some deco foil transfer gel and this Winnie and Walter stencil. The sentiment is from the latest My Favorite Things kit, Sketchy Flowers, that is unfortunately sold out. I'm not sure that I'm lovin' this card very much, but I have to get over it and move on. There's more stamping that needs to be done!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful today!!
 

2 comments:

Julia Sandvoss said...

I love the theme of your blog and our Deco Foil Transfer Gel looks fabtastic yep...new word on your card! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, I love the elegant foil look and the CAS. I am feeling the need to get some sleep, but here I am, hehe. I have to take my car in for 7am for some work tomorrow and not looking forward to that.