Saturday, December 3, 2016

Joys of the Season

We have a new challenge starting this month at the Creative Playground -- and it's a photo inspiration challenge. So much to draw inspiration from with this one!! 

I was immediately drawn to the big Christmas tree so I used the Tree With Presents image from Imagine That Digistamp. The ornament paper is also from Imagine That Digistamp, Merry & Bright. This paper pack I use A LOT so it comes highly recommended!! My plan was to include 3 gold brads along the bottom right but I put my card together and realized I totally forgot 'em!! Three little gold stickers to the rescue!! I hope you can join us this month at the Creative Playground for some photo inspiration fun. 

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a fun festive card Loo! Love the papers you used!

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous.