Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Time for Tea

I have quite the collection of digital images and papers that I have printed off but never used on a project. I am determined to use a lot of these images so I can one day say that the pile is getting smaller!!!! Well here's one image and sentiment from that collection, Floral Tea Set by Imagine That. And, believe it or not, I also pulled this piece of scrap pattern paper from yet another pile I have that keeps growing! I've come to the conclusion that I will never have to buy pattern paper ever again, I have that much in pads and scraps!!! The only problem is, that will never happen!!! Hahahaha!!

Sure hope you have a tea-rrific day! The awning was put up this morning on our deck, a sure sign that summer is not far behind!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful!! Love the paper with this image and your sketch is cute. :) Thanks so much Linda. Hope you're having a great week so far. xKris

Kristine said...

Thank you so much for the HAPPY MAIL - I received this card in my mailbox today!! You've made me SMILE from ear to ear Linda... I think this is the 2nd handmade card I've received in 3 years, lol. Really made my day - thank you again!!