Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sweet Stella

We have a new sketch posted over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and it's a fun one!! Lots of places to use lots of pattern paper...LOVE IT!!!

Our sponsor for this challenges is Bugaboo. I do love Bugaboo!!! They are always so generous with their prize, offering 7 free images...fantastic!!! 

And here's my card, using the sweet (yes, I'm being sarcastic!) Stella Peeker - Darth Vader. I've had mornings where I'm thinking the very same thing!!! Sure hope you can join us for our challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Our challenges now run for 2 weeks so you have more time to play along! How fun!!! 



7 comments:

Kristine said...

HAHAHA... what a great saying! Love it Linda :)

Joanna M. said...

This is definitely me when it comes to my Starbucks! I do NOT share! Such a cute card. And hey! I meant to congratulate you on your Bugaboo gig! I'm not surprised that she wanted to keep your skills ... you are one talented girl!

anne said...

Such a fun card Linda, I know someone who a male version of this would be perfect for.
Congratulations from me too,love your work. Hugs Anne

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, I just wanted to stop by and tell you how fun this card is! You know I always adore your cards! Congrats on your Bugaboo stand! I had to bow out because I am so busy now! But I just can't let it go completely. You continue to amaze me with all of your cards!
Hugs,
Judi

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I feel like Stella today......Love your card. I love these people who tell me we don't drink coffee it's bad for you as they're drinking a glass of wine. Oh well everyone to their own. Great card as always and congratulations I hear re working as a DT at Bugaboo I don't know where you find the time for all these challenges???
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a super fun card, the saying made me chuckle! Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

Janice said...

You've been busy, and in a bit of a Bugaboo phase by the amount of scrolling down I had to do to reach your SSW2 card. Lots of lovely creations on the way, and a super Stella card here. Great crafting, Jx