Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Otter Say Hello

Otter also saying Happy Birthday!!! This is a new set created by Kris from Imagine That! Take a moment and browse thru her shop, I know you'll find some wonderful sets that are perfect for what you need. I'm always in need of birthday cards, so I couldn't resist this cutie from the set Otter Say Hello. The plaid paper comes from the Ice Cream Parlour digital paper pack...perfect!! I even used one of the Sketches by Carly that you can find HERE as my inspiration.


Have a wonderful Wednesday! I have the next 2 days off so I hope my mojo stays with me so I can get lots of creating done!

1 comment:

Imagine That! Digis by Kris said...

Oh my goodness Linda, this is sooo cute and I'm touched that you found one of Carly's sketches to use!! This is OTTERly perfect for anyone's birthday. I must be such a kid at heart cause these images make me smile. (I'm just a tad partial though, lol)