Monday, May 11, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Who isn't always in need of birthday cards. And, if I may say so, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting one of my progressive challenge cards done before the end of the month!! Heck, it isn't even the middle of the month!!! This image is from Imagine That, Teacup Pansies to be exact. Also from Imagine That is the sentiment, Sentimental Thoughts. Talk about a nice variety of sentiments!! I wanted to try making a card without pattern paper. Well, I almost succeeded! The 1" strips are vellum that I sewed in place. Better luck next time I guess!!
  

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Love it Linda! Your stitching is awesome... and the flowers pop off your bg color. Great to see you again in our challenge at Imagine That! Have a nice day xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Linda your card is beautiful love the colors and the split background. Thanks for playing along this month at Imagine That Progressive challenge.
Lynne DT

Helen said...

Beautifully made - love your stitching.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digi of the Month Challenge.

Helen x