Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Happy Hi!

Hi!! So glad you dropped by. School is back in session so this is one happy Mom! I like my alone time!! I won't be as alone as I first thought though, I'm picking up more hours during the day at work. That's okay, it helps to pay for this obsession I have called card making!!! This card makes use of two rubber stamps from Fresh Brewed Designs...Caution Contents are Hot and the sentiment. Now's the time to buy some rubber stamps from Fresh Brewed Designs, they're on sale 25% off now thru Sept. 5th.  We're also in the last week of our Glitter Galore challenge (find details HERE). I used Stickles on her dress plus the pink brads are glittered. This might be perfect for my one niece who has a love of Starbucks just like I do!! We are so alike is many other ways too...I love her!! Join us for some glittery fun over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Gorgeous, glittery, flirty, and fun. Love the papers and the scalloped edges. Beautiful! I know your niece will love it.
Big smiles,
Heather