Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Christmas Hi

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge, and their theme is Christmas in July. I had so many options to choose from at Doodle Pantry, it was hard to narrow it down to just one! I ended up going with Candy Cane Ants, because after all, nothing says a Christmas "hi" like ants sliding down a candy cane!!! I initially thought a tent card would be fun, but ended up cutting my papers for a full A2 that I just went with it. A VERY simple design, but a quickie card for sure.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to are:
Aud Sentiments - Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas in July
Scrapbooker PhD - Go Digital + Optional Animal
Addicted to Stamps - Clean & Simple


10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous design and those little ants are having a real SWEET time.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Loll said...

Such a fun image Linda! :) Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely brilliant card LOU. Great job.

Lee-Anne said...

This just made me smile...what a cute image! Fabulous coloring too, Linda! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Joanna M. said...

So cute. Love that layout!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic Christmas in July project. The green actually shows up as almost teal which is a nice touch. Love the stripes at the bottom underneath the circle. Great job. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

Anonymous said...

Your ants are just super cute. Love that you kept your design simple, it really helps your image to stand out. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

carol said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, so glad you shared your fab creation with us at CRAFT x carol

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful everything Linda. One of my favorite set of ants. Always makes me smile!

Dawn Frost said...

I love these guys Linda, fantastic Christmas card.