Monday, February 24, 2014

Boo Boo Birdie


Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations this week, providing the winner with a prize of three images. Here is the inspiration cupcake to use in the creation of your project.

The blue birds did it for me!! For my card I used the Doodle Pantry set Boo-boo Birdie & Ants. I stamped the background and die cut the sentiment. I cut out a second cloud talk bubble from black and off set the sentiment on top of it. So quick to create, using the color version sure does help!! Join them at Cupcake Inspirations for a chance at winning some Doodle Pantry images of your very own!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable! And a great take on the inspiration. Awesome card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous, a card guaranteed to cheer anyone up! Super job of stitching...
hugs
Glenda