Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry Christmas to Ewe

I love these sheep images from Bugaboo, don't ewe?!!! This one is called Merry Christmas to Ewe and can be found HERE. I knew right away I wanted to use this cutie when I saw the challenge at Catch the Bug on Thursday - Favorite Holiday Treat. We had to pick a treat and create a project based on the recipe for that treat. I went with Fruit Cake (even though I really dislike fruitcake!!) - make it funny and only use scraps. That's exactly what I did here, again using a play on words to create the humor. And yes, all my paper and cardstock came from scraps. I used glossy accents on this sheep's eyes and Stickles on the candy cane. Sparkly and fun!!!

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I am lovin the red, black and white color combo. I am happy "ewe" got all your cards made for the challenge. Yehhhhh!!! This one is so cute, too.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Aren't Bugaboo images just fabulous, this little 'ewe' is a darling. Love your card!
hugs
Glenda