Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hi Cutie

Wow, what a gorgeous day yesterday! Sunny and very warm...gotta love it. Calling for rain today, and that's okay, as long as it isn't snow! Here's my card for today's Fresh Brewed Blog post. As much as I love digis, I think my creative heart truly lies with getting inky. This is a recently released rubber stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs called Vanilla Cupcake Cutie. I wanted to pull out some of the papers from a card kit I subscribe to from Simon Says Stamps. I never used to be a fan of pink and yellow together, but I think it's growing on me! Enjoy your Wednesday, it will be the weekend before you know it. Hooray!!! 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO happy and cheerful and sweet and fun! I love the 'happy vibe' the yellow and pink create.
Beautiful in so many ways... and I just LOVE her blue shoes :D
So glad you had some WARM weather!
Woooohooo!!!

HUGS!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Loving the cheerful yellow and the design is beautiful.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}