Monday, July 9, 2012

Sending Love Your Way

I'm also sending a new sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy you way as well. Isn't it fabulous?!!! I love all the elements and room for embellishments.

Here's my card, using one of our sponsor images, Mermaids by Ai Factory. She is so precious, floating along sending her love! I had so much fun with this sketch and I hope you do too. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT created HERE at the Seems a Little Sketchy blog. 

I know my post is a quick one, but I just got home from vacation (we drove 9 hours!!) and I am exhausted. I had my card done before leaving for the beach, I just didn't get my blog post done. Now that it is, I'm off to bed (it's late Sunday night now, gotta get up early and cheerful tomorrow morning...not always an easy task for someone who isn't a morning person!!).

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Linda, fab mermaid! Nine hours is a long drive, hope you finally got a good rest!

Jennifer said...

This is just fantastic! Love how you've put this together! Get some rest....glad you got home safe!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your mermaid card, Linda! Such pretty coloring and the digi image is so cute!
~Sandy
SALS Design Team
sandy's crafty creations