Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps New Release

It's time to WOW you with our newest release from Clear Dollar Stamps!!! So many wonderful stamps to choose from, you might have to have them ALL!!
First up, because I am so excited about this one, is the Elegant Accents Die set. I used two of the three dies on this card. I especially love the long border die that I can cut in half and have perfectly matching borders like on this long narrow layer. I also used one of the coordinating stamp sets, Elegant Accents.


Here's another lovely stamp set called Elegant Accents Ovals that I took to the farthest extreme from "elegant." LOL!! I used it as a layer for the adorable Mr. Spike who, like the sentiment says, always makes me smile!!


Now here we go with another of two ovals, Your Friendship. This time I made a frame of sorts, cutting out the center and popping up over the Pot of Violets individual stamp.


Please visit all of the CDS DT blogs listed over on my right side bar. You will see lots and lots of wonderful creations. And check out Lori's blog HERE to see all of the stamp sets we are showing off for you today. Come back tomorrow too for day two of our Product Parade.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are wonderful Linda. I adore the one with Spike. Very very cute.

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! These are all so great! I love how you punched out the oval from the center of the flower pot card. . .great idea :D

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful...I just love that little flower pot.