Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge

Well, Phillip is in New York's JFK airport right now, leaves tonight at 10pm for his trip to Ireland, Wales and England. I'm so envious!!!! I've been busy in my stamp room trying to keep my mind off of him and here's one of my cards. It's for Bugaboo Stamps Paper Craft Planet Wacky Wednesday challenge - no designer paper and three buttons. Well the buttons were no problem, it's the no dsp part I had a hard time with!!! Anyway, I used the image AKV Golf Bag, using my Copic markers on him. Since no dsp, out came the embossing folders!! I think I'll keep this one for my Dad for his birthday. I also want to submit this for the Sports challenge over at Crafts 4 Eternity.


2 comments:

pinky said...

Cute little image and I love the embossing. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
Pinky

michele said...

Fabulous! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x