Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2nd Post Today - Hoppy Sweet Easter

Please scroll down for my Freshly Brewed Challenges post. Stay here too and read up on our wonderful sketch and sponsor at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I don't know if you noticed, but this is our 96th sketch! Wow, hard to believe. Of course that means a celebration of sorts will be happening when we hit our 100th!! So be sure and be here for that! Fabulous sketch, isn't it?! I can't believe how quickly my card went together! But before I show you that, let me tell you who our sponsor is... Yep, it's Heather from Digi Stamp Characters, and our prize this week is 3 free digi's from the Etsy shop. Heather's shop was one of the first places I bought digi stamps from because of the adorable Pure Innocence line. So imagine my excitement when I received this super sweet PI with flowers and Easter egg to use on my card...thanks Heather!
She is not only ready for Easter, but she is also ready for spring with those daffodils (who am I kidding, I am soooooo ready for spring too!!). I used my copics on her as well as my nesties. I found this awesome Easter egg paper that I bought not that long ago. And I knew I would eventually put these Jolee's flowers to use!!! I really like the way this card turned out, and it all started with the Pure Innocence image. Now please join us this week for your chance at some free digis!!!

10 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This turned out so pretty! The flowers and lace are very elegant and I love the papers you chose too!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Great minds think alike. Didn't you love working with this image. I really think it is a cute one. I love your added lace trim and wonderful papers. Thanks for your sweet comment. The first week of the month is a killer for me. I am almost there. Thanks,
Nancy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness this is scrumptious!!! I love the lace and the papers. YGG!!!

Rachel said...

Such a pretty card, those flowers are just gorgeous. Hope you have a fab week. Wedgie xxx

Jeannie said...

Awww...she's just adorable and I have not seen that egg paper before. I love how you matched the flowers to the image and that beautiful lace!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, your card look just so pretty, especially with the lace. Lovely design paper and I would never have thought to use the blue gingham ribbon with it but it look awesome.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Kathie

Arlana 11426 said...

I love how you added that adorable lace and trim. Your images is just so sweet. It was one of my favorites. You made it so adorable. Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, this image couldn't be a better statement for Spring! I think I am missing my daffodils at home. They were just beginning to open up when I left. Your Jolee flowers are a perfect little trio. I also love your lacey trim. I always forget to get into my sewing stash! That blue gingham ribbon really sets off your image to the tea! Have a great week!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable.... that lace with the ribbon is beautiful. She just makes you smile.

Genevieve said...

Totally adorable Linda! I love the lace & as always the fab stitching :)

Tc
Genevieve