Sunday, November 21, 2010

Color Inspiration with Zebra Stripes

It's hard to stamp, photograph and post while watching the football game!!!! Go Steelers!! Anyway, check out the color inspiration for the 1st Paper Craft Planet Friday challenge for Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs. I love it!!! At first, not having any zebra print paper (a shocker, I know) I was just going to go with black and white. Then I googled free digital zebra print scrapbook paper and printed myself up some!!!!

And here's my card!!!! I used a FBD digital called Angel Cakes and Mr. Snowman. I colored her in with Copics and added sparkle to her coat, hat, and boot trim. Colors include Black, Tempting turquoise, Melon mambo, Wild dandelion (GinaK Designs), White, and my free digi zebra DP. Thanks for stopping by, I really must get back to the game.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOH Sounds like a fun night :) I hope the game was a good one!!!

Your card is ADORABLE!!!! I love the pop of colors and the extra little zing the paper adds to your wintery wonderland. Fantastic card. So happy you got to join in on our first ever Fresh Brewed Friday challenge at PCP!!! WOOT!

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am right there with you, I had trouble last week, posting and watching football, Go Giants! yes I know I live in TX, but lived in CT until just last year:) Your card is so perfect for the challenge, great job!