Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's Show Off Some Digis

Well, as always, I'm playing catch-up. Yesterday I was feeling better so I went to work...wrong move because I ended up feeling lousy and came home early to rest. I'm knocking on wood that today will be better. If only I could eat (and I love to eat!!!) and the aches would go away, I'd be fine!!!

Yesterday was digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps and today I'm showing you two cards. Come back tomorrow for two more!!! This card uses the set Autumn Blessings. I love the pumpkin, so much fun to color which I did with my Tombow markers and blender pen. The papers are Basic Grey's Indian Summer collection.


Now this adorable image is from the set Candy Cane Poem. Now let me point out that this set also comes pre-colored, and you can see that here...what a fabulous way to crank out some cute cards super fast!!! I colored my image with my copic markers and shined up the berries with some Crystal Effects. I found some scraps of DSP that worked so well together!!
Check out Lori's blog for all the new releases as well as the DT members who are showing off their wonderful creations that are sure to inspire. Come back again tomorrow and see my other two samples. Christmas is in the air!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful coloring Linda. I just love how you colored the pumpkin.

Cassie said...

Lovely cards, Linda, just wish you were feeling better. I love eating too ;)