Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Easel Card

Can you believe it, this is my very first easel card, and I made it for my last Guest DT challenge over at Creative Inspirations. I have always wanted to try one of these so this was my chance. The card itself is in Almost amethyst (yes, the hater of purple used amethyst!!!). Other colors include Certainly celery and Barely banana, all inspired by the Basic Grey DSP Kioshi. The stamp set is Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits. I used the coordinating Kioshi buttons, two tiny rhinestones, and some white satin ribbon. Thanks for stopping by. Give this challenge a try. I am sad to see my time with this fun challenge blog ending, I had a great time.

4 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful card, Linda. Love the pretty soft colors and the buttons! Thank you so much for being our guest designer at Creative Inspirations this month. Your work is beautiful and it's been lovely having you with us!

Heather said...

This is incredible! AWESOME easel card! The colors are beautiful and the entire card is just stunning!

Aunty Sue said...

Great Easel Linda and thanks for bringing lots of inspiration to the team. Aunty Sue xx

Rebecca Ednie said...

THis is really beautiful! I love that stamp set!