Monday, October 26, 2009

No, You're Not Seeing Things!!!

Not only am I posting to my blog, but I also made a card!!!!!! I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge to make it. AND, just this morning, I purchased this digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Gotta love digitals!!! I added color with my Copic markers and sparkle with Stickles on the flame and flower center. With the snowflake embossing folder, I ran a piece of snowflake vellum thru my Cuttlebug. I then sewed in place the vellum onto some Bashful blue cardstock. Other colors on this card include Basic black, Real red and Cameo coral. I then added a few vintage buttons. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Pretty card! I especially like the buttons in the corner.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Simple and sweet! Love it Linda.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oooooooooh.........pretty!

Laurie tx stamper said...

This image is darling and you've turned it into a beautiful holiday card!