Saturday, August 29, 2009

PCP Clear Dollar Stamps Color Challenge


My super quick color challenge card for the Clear Dollar Stamps weekend color challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. Cassie gave us some great colors - Not quite navy, Basic grey, More mustard, Optional Baja breeze and Neutral White or Vanilla. I used the adorable Cute Critters set because the animals are so sweet and I love all the sentiments within the set -- so versatile! I pulled the two blues in thru the Urban Garden DSP by Stampin' Up. Only a little bit of mustard shows up too thru a layer, the skunk's flower, and the little rhinestones.
More sneak peeks will be shown tomorrow. You will see mine in the afternoon as I have to work. Check out Lori's blog for more sets being released Sept. 1st.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it, Linda! I've always been such a big fan of that skunk, and you rocked the colors with him. Great dp ;D

Tricia T said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, This card is so cute! I never even thought of the skunk. Great thinking! Love all the colors in the paper. Keep up the great creativity!

Shawne said...

great job adding in the little touch of more mustard, the skunk looks adorable!

Chef Mama Lori said...

Love this! What a clever use of grey and the blue & mustard just work so well with this!