Monday, December 29, 2008

You're One of a Swine'd!


I think I should post a warning, be advised, some really cute stamp sets are about to be shown!!! I am continuing to show you my sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps new Jan. 1st releases. I think I said the same thing about the Winter Eskimo and Snowshoe wheel that I showed you the other day, this one is a must have too! Farm Critters and Critter Messages are the stamp sets and Farm Sounds wheel is also featured (with a neigh neigh here and a baaa baaa there). Piggy was brought to life with Copic markers. This was a color challenge for all Design Team members - Baja breeze, Close to cocoa, Taken with teal, and Groovy guava. I had found the guava piece in my stash of embossed pieces and knew it had to be used! The Farm Sounds wheel was inked in teal and stamped on the baja breeze layer. I then did some paper piercing along the side. The sentiment from Critter Messages was stamped in Chocolate chip and punched out. Some ribbon, dew drops, and primas and it's complete!!

5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh! I love it! That pig is too cute, I can't wait to use this set more now that the holidays are coming to a close.

Anonymous said...

Another great card! What a cute piggy!!

Unknown said...

These are super cute!! I love that farm critters set and the CB folder is perfect on the piggy!

Laurie Wilson said...

Love what you did with this piggy, and all your elements fit so perfect with this card image/layout!

Jane said...

This is adorable! Love the colors, the cuttlebugged background...everything! I want this set!

Jane