Friday, November 23, 2007

Warm and Cozy Wishes...


From Fluffles!!! We have several December birthdays in the family so I thought this image would be just grand. I received Fluffles via Wish RAK, a wonderful group of very generous ladies who share their stamped images with you. Each month the group holds a challenge in which we must use something we received from WRAK. This challenge required a Stampendous image, a minimum of two layers and a metal embellishment. I used a few of my favorite things - designer paper (this one is by BoBunny), brads, ribbon, Fluffles, and brown (chocolate chip to be exact). Thanks for looking.
I'm thinking of starting a weekly challenge on my blog. No specific theme, just something every Friday or Saturday that would be fun. Post a comment what you think, if you'd play. I have LOADS of background paper that I would send out as prizes. Again, let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Viv said...

I'm ready to play! Bring it on Linda!!! Love your Fluffles card! He is such a cutie!!

bensarmom said...

Linda, sounds like a fun idea. One can never have too many challenges to try!

Doris said...

Your challenge would be great--and I love your Fluffles card!

Lynn Put said...

This is a really cute card, long live Fluffles!