Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Featured Stamper Case


Yep, it's another case of the Sunday Featured Stamper and this one is stampertammy's. What a wonderful gallery! I'm posting really quickly to my blog today, need to run some errands, so I don't have any links. But if you're ever on SCS (and who isn't these days!!!), check out her gallery!! I recently bought some stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms that needed to see some ink. The flowers are poppies and the verse is from TAC. I dug into some Basic Grey Infuse paper too - love those papers. It almost hurts to cut into one, then once I do, I just can't stop till it's all used up!!!! A little sewing along the bottom (don't look too close, it's crooked!!) and some ribbon and the card is complete. Quick, fun and easy!!! My kind of card!!

No comments: